Ben Wallace, Brand + Marketing Strategist
Ben Wallace is founder and lead consultant with Link Positive. Ben leverages 20 years leadership in market research, strategic planning, brand strategy, content strategy and integrated marketing programs for diverse clients in professional services, health care, software/IT, high-tech manufacturing and financial services.
Ben has led interactive marketing programs since 1995 (yes, the Internet was around then), including the development of interactive services departments within several agency and design firms and the planning/implementation for projects including Web design, search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO), social media strategy, email marketing, interactive decision support tools, and digital sales tools.
Ben is an active participant in the Twin Cities’ vibrant branding, advertising, marketing communications, technology and arts community…for 20 years now. His professional organization contributions include the following:
- MIMA: Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association: Currently serves on board of directors as membership director; member since the organization began in 1998.
- UPA-MN: Usability Professionals Association of Minnesota: Served on board in 2008-2009. Also worked with UPA International board to develop brand strategy.
- Ad Fed of MN Advertising Federation of MN (an AAF chapter): served as President 2001-2002 as part of 6-year board of directors term; 2008 recipient of Ad Fed’s Paul Foss award for his contributions to the organization and the profession; co-created Ad Fed centennial event and site in 2006, recognizing the Twin Cities’ place in history as a fertile business, brand and creative community.
- Aii-MN Professional Advisory Committee for both Design and Advertising programs
- Ben is also an active member in the following organizations:
Ben also serves as an associate with Adaptive Avenue, an online display advertising solution, where he contributes to business planning, brand + marketing strategy, channel partnerships and business development.
In his ample free time, Ben serves as Den Leader for Pack 198 Webelos Cub Scouts and attempts to maintain domain integrity with his wife, 2 children and 140 lb. Newfoundland, Grilla. He also enjoys downhill skiing and live music of nearly any genre.
Learn and link with Ben in the following channels or through the contact page: